About Sally Anne Saint
I am passionate about guiding women on the journey of accessing their personal power and living from that place.
I will support and inspire you as you step into authentic living and being, using a combination of all of the professional tools that I have acquired over the many years of working with myself and then with other women.
I grew up on a small farm with my family, the youngest of four children, with an absolute love of animals but a fear of the world and the people in it.
Having experienced numerous traumas from an early age, I stepped on the self healing path and have learnt so much on the way.
Here are a few of them
- I learnt how to heal myself and my body after developing M.E, a debilitating illness, at 16.
- I became passionate about complementary therapies and what food I put into my body, resulting in my training in Usui Reiki to the level of Master, Reflexology, Massage and Shamanic practices. Life Coaching and Inner Reconciliation Energy Techniques Coach Training programme and Meridian Tapping Coach (also knowing as tapping or EFT). These last two with my Spiritual Teacher GP Walsh.
- I have learnt to work with my body, to listen to it, be guided by what it needs and when.
- I have been abused, assaulted, bullied, controlled, suppressed and more. The accumulation of years of suppression, yet I have transformed all of these and been given a depth and wholeness BECAUSE of all of these.
- Pain into purpose has become my personal medicine and that which I share with YOU.
Every experience I have learnt to ‘lean in’ to and in doing so I know how to guide others, I walk the path and continue to work on myself so I can give the very best to those I work with.
Contact me to find out how I can help you, who I am and why you should be working with me.